You will love riding our well trained horses in the Costa Rican’s Sabanas, with real Costa Rican Cowboys.
Canopy (zip Lining)
The canopy has a total of 6 Cables and 10 platforms which crisscross the canyon of the Colorado river. It offers an amazing view of the zone’s nature in its course.
At the river’s bank you can enjoy the adrenaline rush of rapelling down the natural stone wall, which is about 20 mts. (65 feet) high.
After the rappel, climb the rock wall guided by our experts Helmets, safety harnesses, and leather gloves are used. The time of this tour depends on your individual ability. Our guides will accompany you at every moment of the activity
Costa Rican Tipical Buffet Lunch
White Water Rafting Class 2 / 3
This trip is about 3 kilometers (1.864 miles) long, and it takes approximately 1:15 hrs. To complete. We leave the hotel in our shuttle and in about 5 minutes we arrive to the river bank where the tour starts. We use the safest equipment, helmets and life vests. Depending on the condition of the river, the dokis (inflatable boat) will also carry a guide.
Made with Guanacaste wood and heated with volvanica rocks from Rinco de la Vieja Volcano.
A very nice experience.
Volcano Mud Treatment
We bring the mud from Rinco de la Vieja Volcano National Park, put some water and heat it on for you.
The mud contain tons of minerals and vitamins, they will exfoliate your skin.
At the end you will feel brand new!
Hot mineral water coming direct from Ricon del Vieja Volcano National Park to relax your self after the long day of activities.
- A/C Shuttle Round Trip
- All the Activities (you will do all the activities, you can skip any activie you want, but the price will be the same)
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Pick Up Time 7:00am
- Drop Off Time In the Afternoon ( 1:00pm to 5:00pm)
- 2 to 3 people USD $165 per person
- 4 to 6 people USD $150 per person
- 6 plus ask for group rates
- Kids 0 – 5 Year Old $FREE
- 6 to 10 year old $100
- 11 plus regular price!!
What to Bring
- Long pants for Horseback Riding
- Extra Cloths
- Swim Suit
- Tennis Shoes
- Bug Spray
- Sun Block
- Sun Glasses
- Money in Cash for Tips!
- AND A BIG SMILE!!!
It’s included from Tamarindo Beach Area
If you are located in:
- JW Marriott add USD $10 per person
- Westin add USD $10 per person
- Playa Grande add USD $10 per person
- RIU add USD $20 per person
- Hilton Papagayo add USD $20 per person
- Andas Papagayo add USD $20 per person
- Four Seasons add USD $20 per person
- Cash US Dollars
- Credit Card has 5% tax fee that applies
TIPS ARE NOT INCLUDED.